Business Ethics: Education and Organizational Best Practices
Dates: Monday, February 9 - April 20, 2015
The field of ethics involves much more than knowing the difference between right and wrong. In today’s business environment, it’s crucial to understand and apply business ethics in order to build and maintain trust with key stakeholders. Your own personal code of ethics is only one part of the equation; fostering an ethical culture in your organization requires the ability to develop, manage, and lead others to ethical decisions.
The Business Ethics program will survey the current state of organizational ethics and provide you with effective methods for teaching and communicating business ethics concepts. This course utilizes real-life examples of ethical dilemmas to illustrate strategies that can be used to measure an organization’s ethical culture.
- Early Bird Discount - $50 off
- Refer-a-Friend Discount - $50 off
- Group Discount - $100
- UNM Alumni, Faculty, and Staff qualify for the Group Discount
- Tuition Remission Accepted
NM Educators may qualify for free tuition through the Daniels Fund Grant. Contact us to determine if you are elligible!
Who Should Take this Course:
- Professionals who develop and implement corporate ethics programs
- Managers, supervisors, team leaders and human resource professionals
- Academics who seek to teach the concepts of business ethics
What You Will be Able to Do:
- Analyze real-world ethical issues in business and develop programs to address them
- Examine the key drivers of ethical decisions and learn to navigate ethical issues in the workplace
- Identify, characterize, and resolve ethical problems likely to arise in your business career
How You Will Benefit:
- Gain a vocabulary to discuss ethics with your supervisors and others in your organization
- Develop a deeper understanding of professional ethics and corporate responsibility
- Understand the field of business ethics and its relationship to organizational culture, corporate governance, and peer relationships
Click on an instructor's name to learn more about that person.