Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
Creating Reliable Surveys
In order to survive and prosper, organizations need data – feedback from customers, market research, sales trends, and more. This 2-part course is designed to help managers and researchers gather and analyze data in order to make effective decisions. These 4-week programs are meant to complement one another.
- Importance of Information Quality
- Survey Project Management
- High-Level Survey Design
- Writing Questions and Response Scales
- Matt Pickard
What will you be able to do?
- Define the research problem you need to address and create an appropriate survey
- Create a survey questionnaire design that generates more actionable & valid data
- Gather more reliable data by reducing the biases your current survey practices may be introducing into the survey data set