Fundamentals of Human Resources
Program InformationDates: Mondays and Wednesdays, June 7-23, 2021
Time: 6-8 p.m., MDT
Location: Online via Zoom
Human resource professionals are in high demand, particularly during these challenging times. New legislation compels organizations to review their human resource policies and practices. With those changes in mind, as well as our constantly changing work environment, organizations look to their human resource department for guidance on the best methods and strategies for employee motivation, performance management, employee learning and development, basic employment law, to name a few.
Learn the fundamentals of human resources on your career path to human resource management.
- Explore the purpose and function of Human Resources
- Recognize which laws pertain to you and your business
- Explore how to do Workforce Planning and use talent acquisition metrics.
- Understand HR’s role in identifying, organizing and facilitating employee training and development
- Review performance management systems and methods
Cost & Discounts
- Cost: $495
- Cost includes program and course materials
- Group Discount: $50; please contact email@example.com to inquire
- UNM Tuition Remission Accepted
Topics Covered: Six Sessions (must attend 5 of the 6 sessions)
- Foundations of Human Resources
- Employment Law
- Training and Development
- Performance Management