GMAT/GRE Test Prep
While supporting health and safety protocols, the Anderson School of Management's GMAT/GRE Intensive Prep Program is designed to give students an effective preparatory experience. During the program, our Masters-level instructors will refresh you on the math and verbal skills required to pass the test. They will also teach you established test-taking techniques for coping with anxiety, time management and eliminating possibilities.
The Intensive Prep Program features:
- 40 hours of both asynchronous and synchronous online instruction
- Masters-level tutors teach proven test-taking techniques
- 4 full-length, online, computer-adaptive, practice tests
- Small class sizes geared to the students' skill levels
- Class times that fit busy academic schedules
Dates & Times
- Dates: Saturdays/Sundays, September 18 - October 17, 2021
- Times: 1-3 p.m., MDT
- Location: Online, Zoom
Email us for additional information: email@example.com
Discount & Fee
- Cost: $1,295
- Tuition Remission Accepted
- Please register here if you plan, or are strongly considering, to take the GRE/GMAT test prep program. You will not be required to pay until the program is confirmed.
If your test prep efforts are just beginning, these low-stress workshops are the perfect fit. In our 3-hour workshops, experienced tutors will explain the tests in detail and provide an introduction to test-taking techniques. These workshops include the following information:
- Understand the difference between the GMAT and GRE and pick the one that's right for you
- Learn the test taking strategies that will help you choose the right answer
- Develop stress-relief habits to get you through test day
- Receive recommendations for maximizing your personal study habits
Postponed Until Further Notice
Click to receive information about the GMAT/GRE Test Prep program. Please, direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to (505) 277-2525.
- For more information about the GMAT exam, or to sign up for an examination time, visit www.mba.com
- For more information about the new GRE exam, or to sign up for an examination time, visit www.ets.org/gre
Full payment, purchase order, or UNM tuition remission form is due upon enrollment. Enrollment is limited. Program fees are fully refundable prior to the start of the first class session, less a processing fee of $95. Once the program begins, refunds are no longer possible. The Anderson School of Management reserves the right to alter course schedules or to cancel courses. The Anderson School of Management makes no guarantee of score improvements resulting from this program.