Leading Virtual Teams
Dates: Mondays, February 22 - March 22, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m., MDT
As we move through these challenging times, many organizations are experiencing a new dynamic of leadership: leading virtual teams. Leading a virtual team has now become a vital competency for leaders to be effective and successful.
Your time is valuable and we recognize that working professionals are spending a lot of time on virtual calls. We designed these short, online sessions to provide immediately useful tools that will help you foster productive and successful virtual teams.
- Leading Through a Changing Environment
- Understanding Virtual Communications and Networking
- Conducting Productive, Virtual Meetings
- Stress Management: Balancing Work and Life in a Virtual World
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $445
- Cost includes program and materials
- Group Discount: $50 off, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the group discount.
- Tuition Remission Accepted