Leading with Mindfulness & Positivity
Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays, September 15, September 17, and September 22, 2020
Location: Online Via Zoom
As the workforce changes, more emphasis is put on fostering a workplace that cultivates employee and personal satisfaction. This workshop will focus on a new paradigm of employee development and engagement wherein we discuss the notion of positive organizational behaviors; discovering and optimizing our personal strengths in a proactive manner to enhance our ability to lead. These behaviors, once positively focused, lead to an increased level of team communication and openness to ideas.
We will learn ways to consciously choose how we see, approach and respond to what we face in life, to embrace what we are presented with as an opportunity to learn, to develop, and to consciously transform our experience into one of growth and fulfillment. We will explore the meaning and value of mindfulness in the workplace and in every aspect of our lives, and learn tools to sustain our mindfulness throughout the day. We will examine how employing a positive perspective, even in the presence of overwhelming challenges, can improve our physical and mental health, our relationships – both professional and personal, and the outcome of our experiences.
Go HERE to learn about our Online Programs
Cost & Discounts
- Cost: $375
- Cost includes program and course materials
- Early Bird Discount: $25 off before August 17, 2020
- Group/UNM Discount: $50 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
- Assess and discuss your character strengths and brainstorm how to use your strengths to enhance your leadership skills.
- Gain an understanding of the value of being mindful in your thoughts, words and actions.
- Obtain tools you can use to maintain mindfulness both in the workplace and at home.
- Gain skills to frame your experiences and interactions in a positive light and proactively transform challenges into opportunities.
- Enhance team communication and collaboration
Fall 2020 Programs
Tuesdays and Thursdays
September 1, 2020 - November 5, 2020
5:30pm to 7:30pm
Fall 2020 Workshops
Tuesdays and Thursdays
September 15, 17, and 22, 2020
Time: 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Women's Leadership -
Refuel, Inspire, Empower
September 16 - November 4, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm