Practical Project Management
Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays, February 22 - May 5, 2022
Time: 6-8 p.m., MDT
Location: Online via Zoom
Note: Class will not meet on April 19 and April 21, 2022
Project managers need to manage every aspect of the projects they oversee, from resources and suppliers to project costs and equipment. Effective project management is essential in today’s business world, and project management training will give you a competitive edge in the job market, providing skills that you can apply immediately to your work.
The interactive curriculum of Practical Project Management provides you with the essential tools you need to keep projects on task, on time, and within budget. The program is taught by highly qualified instructors who have substantial project management experience.
Participants must attend 16 of the 20 sessions.
Cost and Discounts
- Cost: $1,299
- Cost includes program and materials
- UNM Tuition Remission Accepted
Who should attend?
- A professional who manages timelines or budgets
- A project manager in need of formal training or wants to improve efficiency
- In need of education required for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam
How will you benefit?
- Learn the language of project management
- Identify and communicate effectively with project stakeholders
- Complete projects on time and within budget
- Become familiar with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Randy Simons
- LaMonica Whittaker-Walker