SHRM Exam Prep
Dates: Thursdays, September 3, 2020 - November 19, 2020
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Online Via Zoom
SHRM-CP or SCP Certification demonstrates an understanding of HR principles and knowledge of industry best practices.
The UNM Anderson School of Management has partnered with the Society for Human Resource Management to presentSHRM Exam Prep. With guidance from qualified and certified HR instructors, you’ll review all of the HR competencies as you prepare for the SHRM-CP or SCP exam. Aim to increase your professional value and enhance your career by earning your certification.
Go HERE to learn about our Online Programs
“I took and passed the SHRM exam and I am absolutely overjoyed. I’m certain my success is largely due to the program at UNM Anderson.” - Nick F.
Cost & Discounts
- Cost: $1445
- Cost includes program and course materials
- Early Bird Discount: $50 off before August 17, 2020
- Group/UNM Discount: $100 off
- UNM Tuition Remission Accepted
Twelve Sessions (Must attend 10 out of 12)
- Intro & Pre-Test | HR Competencies
- Business & HR Strategy
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards | HR Structure
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development | Workforce Management
- Employee Relations, Technology, and Data
- Global HR | Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management | Corporate Social Responsibility
- U.S. Employment Law & Regulation
- Final Exam & Discussion
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in SHRM Certification at the CP or SCP level
How will you benefit?
- Pass the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam
- Learn best practices in human resource management
- Increase your professional worth with SHRM Certification
Testimonials"I took the SHRM-SCP exam yesterday and received the passing grad on my preliminary results. I believe the SHRM prep class and instructors at UNM played a significant role in my success on the exam. Thanks again!" -Jarred Panger - Staffing Consultant, Albuquerque Public Schools
Earn Recertification Credits with SHRM Exam Prep. You invested the time to earn your credentials, don't let your certification slip away. Anderson School of Management is your trusted source for recertification. You may earn up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs) when attending our course for professional development only.
- Justin Najaka, MBA, SHRM-SCP and HRCI-SPHR and WorldatWork CCP
- Stacey Nash, PHR, SHRM-CP
- Karen Ross, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
- Don Shoemaker, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
SHRM Recertification Provider
SHRM has established the SHRM Recertification Provider Program to give organizations that offer education, training and/or other HR-related Competency and Knowledge programming the opportunity to award PDCs, without pre-approval by SHRM, during a 2-year period.
In addition, being identified as a SHRM Recertification Provider eliminates the guesswork for credential holders, who will know the program qualifies for recertification credits. Qualified activities may include conferences, college/university courses, seminars, video conferences, webcasts, audiocasts, podcasts, e-learning, and other programs.
Fall 2020 Programs
Tuesdays and Thursdays
September 1, 2020 - November 5, 2020
5:30pm to 7:30pm
Fall 2020 Workshops
Tuesdays and Thursdays
September 15, 17, and 22, 2020
Time: 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Women's Leadership -
Refuel, Inspire, Empower
September 16 - November 4, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm