SHRM Exam Prep
Dates: Thursdays, February 10 - May 5, 2022
Time: 6-9 p.m., MDT
Location: Online Via Zoom
Exciting enhanced program and new options!
Now, more than ever, organizations are turning to their human resource professionals to help guide them through these challenging times. Be the one they turn too! Aim to increase your professional value and enhance your career by earning your SHRM certification.
We have enhanced our already robust program to include live, interactive online sessions. Plus, an option to pay for the SHRM Exam Prep program along with a SHRM Exam seat in one easy step.
“I took and passed the SHRM exam and I am absolutely overjoyed. I’m certain my success is largely due to the program at UNM Anderson.” - Nick F.
Cost & Discounts
- Cost: $1,499 - Cost includes live, online sessions, all program materials, & complete SHRM Learning System
- Cost for SHRM Exam Prep Package: $1,879** - Cost includes live, online sessions, all program materials, complete SHRM Learning System & SHRM Exam Seat**
- UNM Tuition Remission Accepted
- Share the Wealth Discount Not Accepted for SHRM
**To take advantage of the package that includes the application fee and exam, you must meet the following:
- Participants must meet the SHRM eligibility requirements for to sit for the exam. Check your eligibility on the SHRM website.
- Access a helpful tool in selecting the appropriate exam for you.
- Participants must apply for the upcoming Winter 2021-2022 exam before date TBD by SHRM.
- Participants must schedule and take the exam in the Window 2021-2022 exam window which is TBD by SHRM.
- Transfer fees apply (via SHRM) if an exam has to be rescheduled.
Twelve Sessions (Must attend 10 out of 12)
- Intro & Pre-Test | HR Competencies
- Business & HR Strategy
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards | HR Structure
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development | Workforce Management
- Employee Relations, Technology, and Data
- Global HR | Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management | Corporate Social Responsibility
- U.S. Employment Law & Regulation
- Final Exam & Discussion
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in SHRM Certification at the CP or SCP level
How will you benefit?
- Pass the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam
- Learn best practices in human resource management
- Increase your professional worth with SHRM Certification
Testimonials"I took the SHRM-SCP exam yesterday and received the passing grad on my preliminary results. I believe the SHRM prep class and instructors at UNM played a significant role in my success on the exam. Thanks again!" -Jarred Panger - Staffing Consultant, Albuquerque Public Schools
Earn Recertification Credits with SHRM Exam Prep. You invested the time to earn your credentials, don't let your certification slip away. Anderson School of Management is your trusted source for recertification. You may earn up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs) when attending our course for professional development only.
- Justin Najaka, MBA, SHRM-SCP and HRCI-SPHR and WorldatWork CCP
- Stacey Nash, PHR, SHRM-CP
- Don Shoemaker, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
SHRM Recertification Provider
SHRM has established the SHRM Recertification Provider Program to give organizations that offer education, training and/or other HR-related Competency and Knowledge programming the opportunity to award PDCs, without pre-approval by SHRM, during a 2-year period.
In addition, being identified as a SHRM Recertification Provider eliminates the guesswork for credential holders, who will know the program qualifies for recertification credits. Qualified activities may include conferences, college/university courses, seminars, video conferences, webcasts, audiocasts, podcasts, e-learning, and other programs.