Understand and Learn the Strategic Networking Process
Dates: Thursdays, March 12, 2020 - April 2, 2020
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00 pm
Location: UNM Graduate School of Management
Learn to love and enjoy networking while building a team of colleagues and your business!
I know… networking strikes fear and dread in many people. It doesn’t have to. Networking is the basis of building business and personal relationships that support your business and personal aspirations.
Harvard Business Review states:
“A mountain of research shows that professional networks lead to more job and business opportunities, broader and deeper knowledge, improved capacity to innovate, faster advancement, and greater status and authority. Building and nurturing professional relationships also improves the quality of work and increases job satisfaction.” (https://hbr.org/2016/05/learn-to-love-networking)
Join us in tossing out the fear and anxiety of networking by forming and practicing fun and supportive strategies.
Cost and Discounts
- Cost: $395
- Cost includes program, course materials, and campus parking
- Group/UNM Discount: $50 off
- UNM Tuition Remission Accepted
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Understand and learn the Strategic Networking Process
- Document your strategic and tactical networking goals to connect with critical business resources and target sales prospects.
- Create a calendar of key meetings to attend to maximize your results
- Learn how to “work a room” to meet your target contacts.
- Practice your ideal elevator speech and networking skills at a real-life networking event
- Develop a system to track your results