Leading Inclusivity: Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
Dates:New dates coming soon!
Organizations that prioritize inclusion lead to efficient, innovative, and successful
environments. This training will use self-reflection, interpersonal skills, and discussion to gain
understanding of key terms and concepts important for diversity and inclusion. Innovative
activities and strategies will be used to increase understanding of unconscious bias and cultural
humility. Participants will learn strategies and skills that contribute to an inclusive work culture
in order to create and promote productive work relationships and successful work
- Distinguish between cultural competency and cultural humility
- Identify your unconscious biases and strategies to address unconscious biases
- Obtain skills to contribute to an inclusive work culture
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $345
- Cost includes program and materials
- Group Discount: $50 off, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the group discount.
- Tuition Remission Accepted