Women's Leadership Development
Dates: Wednesdays, March 11, 2020 - April 29, 2020
Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Location: UNM Graduate School of Management
Cultivate your leadership potential and build upon your professional experience in the Women’s Leadership Development Program. Join Anderson School of Management's top faculty and instructors to develop your skills to become an effective and visionary leader.
Explore the barriers women face, build upon your unique strengths, and acquire new strategic and tactical tools to boost you to the top. In addition, you will meet and engage with a group of like-minded strong and supportive women and build a lifelong network.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $995
- Program fee includes tuition, course materials, and campus parking
- Group/UNM Discount: $100 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Eight Sessions (Must attend 7/8)
- Authentic leadership
- Power and Influence
- Leadership Styles and Diversity
- Branding and Marketing Yourself
- Collaborative Relationships
- Social Capital and Networking
- Negotiation skills
- Balance Career and Life
Who should attend?
- Those looking to build confidence in your leadership abilities
- Women aspiring to high-level leadership roles
- Participants interested in connecting with other influential women
- Managers: Register your promising woman leaders!
How will you benefit?
- Build valuable relationships with other successful women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals
- Create a balance between your career and your personal life
- Recognize, address, and prevent bullying in the workplace
Spring 2020 Programs
Spring 2020 Workshops
March 13, 2020 - March 27, 2020
8:30am to 12:00pm