Women's Leadership Development
Dates: Wednesdays, September 15 - November 3, 2021
Time: 6-8 p.m., MDT
Location: Online Via Zoom
Cultivate your leadership potential and build upon your professional experience in the Women’s Leadership Development Program. Join Anderson School of Management's top faculty and instructors to develop your skills to become an effective and visionary leader.
Explore the barriers women face, build upon your unique strengths, and acquire new strategic and tactical tools to boost you to the top. In addition, you will meet and engage with a group of like-minded strong and supportive women and build a lifelong network.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $795
- Program fee includes tuition and course materials
- Early Bird Discount: $30 off when you register and pay before August 23, 2021
- Group/UNM Discount: $100 off
- UNM Tuition Remission Accepted
Eight Sessions (Must attend 7/8)
- Authentic leadership
- Power and Influence
- Leadership Styles and Diversity
- Branding and Marketing Yourself
- Collaborative Relationships
- Social Capital and Networking
- Negotiation skills
- Balance Career and Life
Who should attend?
- Those looking to build confidence in your leadership abilities
- Women aspiring to high-level leadership roles
- Participants interested in connecting with other influential women
- Managers: Register your promising woman leaders!
How will you benefit?
- Build valuable relationships with other successful women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals
- Create a balance between your career and your personal life
- Recognize, address, and prevent bullying in the workplace