Registration & Payment
Pricing and Discounts
- Early Registrations: $50 discount per person
- Group Registrations: $100 discount for each when three or more individuals register from the same organization
- UNM Faculty, Staff, and Alumni qualify for group rates. UNM staff, remember to use your Tuition Remission!
- Share the Wealth: Do you have a Share the Wealth voucher? To use it, the registration form has a checkbox to indicate that you have a voucher and will provide instructions on where to attach it.
- Non-profit: Please contact the Career & Professional Development Program Director to find out more.
For more information on a payment plan or special group pricing, contact us at (505) 277-2525.
- Online: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Phone: Call (505) 277-2525. Please have your credit card information ready when calling.
- Fax: Send forms to (505) 277-0345
- Checks: Please make checks Payable to "Anderson School Foundation," and mail to, or drop of your check at:
UNM Anderson School of Management
Career and Professional Development Programs
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131 -0001
Payment and Refund Policy
Acceptable forms of payment include credit cards, checks, purchase orders, and UNM tuition remission. Payment is due in full within 24 hours of registration unless other arrangements are made. If a participant wishes to cancel/withdraw their registration, they must submit a written request via email to email@example.com. Cancellation/withdrawal requests will be accepted prior to the start of the program. Participants who cancel/withdraw from a program will be assessed a $250.00 cancellation fee; the remaining balance of the program payment is refundable. After the program begins, cancellation/withdrawal requests will not be accepted, and refunds will not be issued. In the event that a course is canceled by The Anderson School of Management, the participant will receive a full refund. The Anderson School of Management reserves the right to alter course schedules or to cancel programs.