Accounting for Non-Accountants
Can't wait for Accounting for Non-Accountants? Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
As a fundamental building block of business, accounting skills can open doors in any industry. You may not want to be an accountant, but learning the language will help you understand the health of your business and participate in financial discussions. This hands-on program is designed for responsible professionals and managers who lack an accounting background.
You can bring your own financial statements, accounting data, and business questions. You’ll work with MBA and CPA, Norman Colter to solve your problems and learn new tools. When you walk away from this program, you will be confident in your ability to discuss financial matters and make informed decisions.
- Role of Accounting
- First Steps: Recording Events
- Preparing Basic Statements
- Managing Cash and Working Capital
- Analyzing Results: Ratio Analysis
- Internal Control and Internal Auditing
- Accounting in Dynamic Organizations
Who should take this course?
- New managers who need to understand fundamental accounting principles
- Employees who use financial information to monitor the organization's performance and make decisions
- Professionals who are interested in pursuing a career in accounting
What will you be able to do?
- Understand and speak the language of accounting
- Use accounting principles to examine your business's performance and make insightful decisions
- Prepare simple financial statements and reports