Accounting for Non-Accountants
As a fundamental building block of business, accounting skills can open doors in every kind of industry. You may not want to be an accountant, but mastery of basic accounting skills can help diversify you in the job market and expand your career opportunities. Taught by experts in the accounting field, this hands-on program is designed for those who occupy the responsible positions in the business, but lack an accounting background.
- Role of Accounting
- First Steos: Recording Events
- Preparing Basic Statements
- Managing Cash and Working Capital
- Analyzing Results: Ratio Analysis
- Internal Control and Internal Auditing
- Accounting in Dynamic Organizations
- Norman Colter
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $995
- Early Bird Discount: $50 off
- Group/UNM Discount: $100 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Who should take this course?
- New managers who need to understand fundamental accounting principles
- Employees who use financial information to monitor the organization's performance and make decisions
- Professionals interested in pursuing a career in accounting
What will you be able to do?
- Understand and speak the language of accounting
- Use accounting principles to examine your business's performance and make insightful decisions
- Prepare simple financial statements and reports