Communication isn’t about words – it’s about impact. Every word is a choice, which will ultimately influence the way your message is received. Make the right choices in your communication and make an impact on your audience.
In Business Communications, a new, eight-week program, participants will acquire strategies for identifying a target audience and techniques for persuading that audience. Participants will also learn stylistic guidelines, software tools, and grammatical rules for keeping communications clear, concise, and compelling.
- Assessing Audiences
- Strategizing for Audiences
- Crafting Correspondences
- Business Stylistics
- Producing Proposals
- Report Writing
- Visual Design for Businesses
- Persuasive PowerPoints
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $795
- Group/UNM Discount: $100
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants to take their communication skills to the next level
What will you be able to do?
- Identify your audience and assess their expectations
- Devise strategies for appealing to your target audience
- Choose a medium that fits your style and purpose
- Add stylistic elements to make your writing clear and memorable
- Develop your personal communication style