Business Ethics Online
Online Course | February 13 - April 3
Today’s businesses are expected to address social issues, protect natural resources, and earn a profit. However, without a strong business strategy and clear ethical frameworks, it can be difficult for employees to make the “right” decision. For example, if a salesperson is required to meet an unrealistic sales quota, he or she may be tempted to meet the quota through unethical means.
In Business Ethics Online, you will learn to create an ethical culture within your organization. Dr. Harry Van Buren uses real-world examples to help you develop your personal sense of ethics, while learning to apply ethical frameworks in your organization. By the end of the program, you will have tools to analyze, discuss, and address ethical issues.
Is this course right for me? Yes, if you're...
- A manager, supervisor, team leader, or human resource professional
- A professional who develops and implements corporate ethics programs
- An academic or trainer interested in teaching business ethics
- A professional who requires Professional Development Units (PDUs) for licensure or certification
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Develop programs which support ethical decision-making
- Identify, characterize, and resolve ethical problems in your organization
- Discuss ethics with your supervisors and colleagues
- Understand Corporate Social Responsibility and the Triple Bottom Line
- Develop a deeper understanding of your personal ethics