Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
Business Ethics Online
Learn to create an ethical culture within your organization.
Today’s businesses are expected to address social issues, protect natural resources, and earn a profit. However, without a strong business strategy and clear ethical frameworks, it can be difficult for employees to make the “right” decision. For example, if a salesperson is required to meet an unrealistic sales quota, he or she may be tempted to meet the quota through unethical means.
In Business Ethics Online, you will learn to create an ethical culture within your organization. Dr. Harry Van Buren uses real-world examples to help you develop your personal sense of ethics, while learning to apply ethical frameworks in your organization. By the end of the program, you will have tools to analyze, discuss, and address ethical issues.
Save $50 with early bird pricing
Available until January 29, 2018
UNM Staff, Alumni and multiple-registration discounts also available. Tuition Remission Accepted.
Cost includes course materials and campus parking.
Who should attend?
- A manager, supervisor, team leader, or human resource professional
- A professional who develops and implements corporate ethics programs
- An academic or trainer interested in teaching business ethics
- A professional who requires Professional Development Units (PDUs) for licensure or certification
How will you benefit?
- Develop programs which support ethical decision-making
- Identify, characterize, and resolve ethical problems in your organization
- Discuss ethics with your supervisors and colleagues
- Understand Corporate Social Responsibility and the Triple Bottom Line
- Develop a deeper understanding of your personal ethics