Business Ethics Online
Learn to create an ethical culture within your organization.
Today’s businesses are expected to address social issues, protect natural resources, and earn a profit. However, without a strong business strategy and clear ethical frameworks, it can be difficult for employees to make the “right” decision. For example, if a salesperson is required to meet an unrealistic sales quota, he or she may be tempted to meet the quota through unethical means.
In Business Ethics Online, you will learn to create an ethical culture within your organization. Dr. Harry Van Buren uses real-world examples to help you develop your personal sense of ethics, while learning to apply ethical frameworks in your organization. By the end of the program, you will have tools to analyze, discuss, and address ethical issues.
Save $50 with early bird pricing
Available until January 29, 2018
UNM Staff, Alumni and multiple-registration discounts also available. Tuition Remission Accepted.
Cost includes course materials and campus parking.
Who should attend?
- A manager, supervisor, team leader, or human resource professional
- A professional who develops and implements corporate ethics programs
- An academic or trainer interested in teaching business ethics
- A professional who requires Professional Development Units (PDUs) for licensure or certification
How will you benefit?
- Develop programs which support ethical decision-making
- Identify, characterize, and resolve ethical problems in your organization
- Discuss ethics with your supervisors and colleagues
- Understand Corporate Social Responsibility and the Triple Bottom Line
- Develop a deeper understanding of your personal ethics
February 8, 2018
Accounting for Non-Accountants
February 13 - April 10, 2018
Practical Project Management
February 9 - April 13, 2018
The SHRM Exam Prep
February 22 - May 10, 2018
Essentials for Managers
February 28 - May 2, 2018
The Business of Craft Brewing
March 1 - April 19, 2018
CFP® Certification Professional Education Program
March 17, 2018 - January 26, 2019
March 10 - April 21, 2018
March 12 - April 30, 2018
Women's Leadership Development
March 13 - May 1, 2018
March 21 - May 9, 2018
March 22, 2018