Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
Change is scary. It can be challenging to move outside of your comfort zone, but the best ideas and most exciting opportunities often reside there. As a leader, it’s your job to diminish fear by helping your team understand the benefits of change. In this dynamic program, experienced hr professional, Don shoemaker
In this dynamic program, experienced HR professional, Don Shoemaker guides participants through the process of change management. By the end of the program, you will learn to develop appropriate responses to change, communicate change effectively, and turn change into opportunity.
- Introduction to Transition Management: Change vs. Transition
- Leading People through the Neutral Zone
- Supporting New Beginnings
- Coaching People in Transition
- Your Action Plan & Resources
Who should take this course?
- Directors or executives who anticipate organizational change
- Managers who are planning to implement a new process
- Professionals entering into a management position at a new organization
What will you be able to do?
- Persuade key stakeholders to embrace the proposed change
- Use effective communication to overcome resistance to change
- Learn methods for monitoring results and measuring success