Tuesdays | September 19 - November 7 | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Master the fundamentals of conflict resolution while honing your intercultural communication skills. Conflict Management is an interactive program taught by highly skilled leaders designed to help you achieve a broad understanding of conflict resolutions and negotiations.
Whether it’s with a supervisor, a coworker, a client, or within your team, gaining skills in conflict management will empower you to communicate with ease. This course will help you feel confident whenever you encounter conflict and will provide you the tools to constructively address struggles between individuals and within organizations.
Note: This program is pre-approved for 24 SHRM PDC’s. Please use Activity ID: 17-WJKG0
Eight Sessions (Must attend 6/8)
- Approaches & Styles of Conflict Management
- Understanding the Root Causes of Conflict
- The Art, Skill & Impact of Listening
- Effective Communication Skills for Conflict Management
- It’s Not What You Say—It’s How You Say it
- Coping with Difficult Personalities
- Negotiation Skills & Conflict Management
- Putting it All Together—Application Practice Lab
Is this course right for me? Yes, if you’re...
- Looking to strengthen your personal and professional relationships
- A supervisor who manages employees
- HR professional who deals with employee relations and conflict in the workplace
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Discover new ways to eliminate the root causes of conflict
- Learn how to effectively identify and deal with bullying behavior
- Respond quickly and effectively to resolve emotionally charged situations
- Replace unproductive reactions with positive actions
- Avoid the expense and emotional turmoil of badly managed conflict