Ready for more sessions of Effective Facilitation? Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
Guide group discussions productively with powerful facilitation skills. Effective facilitators manage the people, the process, and the information in professional meetings to ensure the group's objectives are met with buy-in from everyone involved. Facilitation skills are important in group meetings, strategic planning sessions, conflict management discussions and more.
This hands-on program will teach you to use facilitation skills in the work place, while also making you eligible to facilitate professionally. You will also have to opportunity to role-play a variety of real-life scenarios to master your facilitation skills.
- Managing the Process: Designing and Following the Roadmap for a Successful Meeting
- Managing the People: Facilitating Productive Participation
- Managing the Information: Supporting Group Memory and a Fulfilling Meeting Afterlife
- Putting It All Together and Making It Real
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $995
- Group/UNM Discount: $100
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Who should take this course?
- Directors, managers and others responsible for managing groups
- Team Leaders, project managers, and strategic planners who are responsible for group decisions
- Those who wish to facilitate professionally
What will you be able to do?
- Elicit ideas and solutions from group participants to increase buy-in
- Gain group trust by utilizing active listening techniques
- Transform dominating or unresponsive participants into productive collaborators
- Improve your confidence, efficiency, and effectiveness in leading meetings, presentations, and team projects
- Save your organization valuable time and money by increasing collaboration and improving communications
- Gain certification, allowing you to facilitate professionally