Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
What is the most important quality of an entrepreneur? Is it passion? Drive? Leadership? Creativity? Can entrepreneurship even be taught? While there is something uniquely innate to entrepreneurs, foundational skills in finance, asset management, and employee relations will help you succeed as a business owner and turn your ideas into a viable business.
Anderson's Entrepreneurship program takes you step by step through the entrepreneurial cycle to give you strategies for making your business successful. In this collaborative program you will learn best practices and pitfalls from both expert instructors and accomplished classmates. This unique synergy will utilize real-life experiences to show you what works and what doesn't. Combine Anderson's practical skills with your ambition and fortitude and bring your innovative ideas to fruition.
- Entering the Entrepreneurial World
- The “Human” Side of Business
- Market Research and the Marketing Plan
- Financial Management
- Preparing and Presenting the Business Plan
- Taxes and Operations Start-Up
- Attracting and Securing Property and Wealth
- Lessons Learned and Class Presentations
Who should take this course?
- Those interested in starting a new business
- Entrepreneurs working in a recent start-up
- Small business owners who want to refresh their business management skills
What will you be able to do?
- Make a business development plan for your start-up
- Engage in market research to refine and develop your brand
- Manage finances effectively to ensure success in competitive industries
- Collaborate with classmates to learn entrepreneurial best practices and pitfalls
- Learn about start-up costs, taxation, and financial management
- Develop a solid business foundation for your start-up