Essentials for Managers
Dates: Tuesdays, February 16 – April 26 | Time: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
You’re a high performer, you know your job, and you’re ready for the next step. You want more responsibility, greater rewards, and more autonomy. As you take the leap, you must understand the differences between managing projects and managing people.
New and aspiring managers will gain fundamental management skills including: effective personal communication, employment law, and conflict resolution. The program utilizes real-world examples to demonstrate practical application. Learn today – Excel tomorrow.
- Developing Your Leadership Skills
- Managing & Resolving Conflict
- Enhancing Your Personal Communication
- Your Management Style & Working Relationships
- Conducting Performance Appraisals & Motivating Employees
- Planning & Delegating for Time Management
- Managing & Participating in Work Teams
- Understanding Employment Law
- Career Life Balance
- Resiliency Training
Who should take this course?
- New managers developing their leadership style
- Talented professionals aiming for management roles
What will you be able to do?
- Delegate for results
- Manage time and meetings with ease
- Utilize active listening skills to develop strong teams
- Balance the demands of your new role
- Resolve conflict between employees