Essentials for Managers
Dates: Tuesdays, February 16 – April 26 | Time: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Transition into a new management role with fundamental leadership skills from New Mexico’s flagship management school. Essentials for Managers teaches fundamental management skills including: effective personal communication, employment law, and conflict resolution.
The program focuses on practical application of management theories, and instructors use real-world examples to illustrate management concepts. Learn today – manage tomorrow.
- Developing Your Leadership Skills
- Managing & Resolving Conflict
- Enhancing Your Personal Communication
- Your Management Style & Working Relationships
- Conducting Performance Appraisals & Motivating Employees
- Planning & Delegating for Time Management
- Managing & Participating in Work Teams
- Understanding Employment Law
- Career Life Balance
- Resiliency Training
Who should take this course?
- New managers developing their leadership style
- Talented professionals aiming for management roles
What will you be able to do?
- Delegate for results
- Manage time and meetings with ease
- Enable employee success and raise motivation
- Effectively utilize your personal communication style