Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
Exceptional Customer Service
When is the last time you received exceptional customer service? How did it make you feel about the organization you did business with? In today’s extremely competitive environment and a myriad of options for your customers to choose from, exceptional customer service is the proven way to keep customers loyal and coming back. It also is the number one factor in providing your best and most cost effective way of getting new customers- referrals.
Anderson’s Executive and Professional Education program, Exceptional Customer Service, will provide your staff with the tools that will provide you with immediate and measurable improvement in customer service. Learn how to delight your customers and keep them coming back.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $795
- Early Bird Discount: $50 off
- Group/UNM Discount: $100 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
- Character Based Customer Service
- Action versus Reaction
- G.R.E.A.T Customer Service and Complaint Handling
- Active Listening
- Customer Service by Phone vs In-Person vs Written
- Customer Service Lab
Who should take this course?
- A manager, supervisor, or team leader.
- A front line staff member engaged with customers on a regular basis.
- A trainer for your organization.
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Explore your top character traits, the values of your organization, what motivates you, your customers, and your organization, and how to make that a basis for customer service.
- Create an effective, engaging, and authentic way to deliver good and bad news, and communicate the next steps and commitments.
- Apply the principles of gratitude, respect, enthusiasm, action, and trust when serving customers and handling complaints.
- Learn how to ensure you understand customers' requests and ensure they know they are heard.
- Learn how and when to pause, de-escalate, and move the conversation forward if it gets emotional or unproductive.
- Practice applying all concepts learned to real-life situations.