Dates: Thursday, October 25
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Location: UNM Graduate School of Management
“However much you think negotiation is a part of life, you are underestimating.”
- R. Walker
You may not be aware of it, but you negotiate every single day. Sometimes negotiations are obvious, like haggling with a vendor. Other negotiations are subtle, like pitching a new project to your boss. Most of us have to compromise when we can’t reach an agreement, but compromises require sacrifice. Learn to create win-win solutions in Executive Negotiations.
During the program, you’ll learn to analyze your situation, brainstorm new solutions, and persuade the other party. Your instructors will utilize simulations and hands-on activities, so you can practice in a safe environment.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $350
- Program fee includes tuition, course materials, lunch, and campus parking
- Early Bird Discount: $25 off
- Group/UNM Discount: $50 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Who should attend?
- Those planning to negotiate a salary or contract
- Engaging in negotiation on behalf of your organization
- Responsible for group meetings and decisions
How will you benefit?
- Analyze, strategize, and execute successful negotiations
- Utilize bargaining and persuasion techniques
- Protect your interests when compromising
- Improve negotiations in every part of your life
- Brainstorm win-win solutions