Thursdays | March 23 - May 4 | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
“However much you think negotiation is a part of life, you are underestimating.”
- R. Walker
You may not be aware of it, but you negotiate every single day. Sometimes negotiations are obvious, like haggling with a vendor. Other negotiations are subtle, like pitching a new project to your boss. Most of us have to compromise when we can’t reach an agreement, but compromises require sacrifice. Learn to create win-win solutions in Executive Negotiations.
During the program, you’ll learn to analyze your situation, brainstorm new solutions, and persuade the other party. Your instructors will utilize simulations and hands-on activities, so you can practice in a safe environment.
Seven Sessions (Must attend 6/7)
- Warning! Don’t Confuse Positions & Interests
- Looking Back to Move Forward
- Negotiation Styles, Strategies, & Preparation
- Persuasion Tactics & Distributive Negotiations
- Communication & Integrative Negotiations
- Interactive Role Play
- Preparing for Negotiation (When to Walk Away)
Is this course right for me? Yes, if you're...
- Planning to negotiate a salary or contract
- Engaging in negotiation on behalf of your organization
- Responsible for group meetings and decisions
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Analyze, strategize, and execute successful negotiations
- Utilize bargaining and persuasion techniques
- Protect your interests when compromising
- Improve negotiations in every part of your life
- Brainstorm win-win solutions