Dates: Saturdays, July 9 - July 30, 2016 | Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Guide group discussions productively with powerful facilitation skills. Effective facilitators manage the people, the process, and the information in professional meetings to ensure the group's objectives are met with buy-in from everyone involved. Facilitation skills are important in group meetings, strategic planning sessions, conflict management discussions and more.
This hands-on program will teach you to use facilitation skills in the work place, while also making you eligible to facilitate professionally. You will also have to opportunity to role-play a variety of real-life scenarios to master your facilitation skills.
- Managing the Process: Designing and Following the Roadmap for a Successful Meeting
- Managing the People: Facilitating Productive Participation
- Managing the Information: Supporting Group Memory and a Fulfilling Meeting Afterlife
- Putting It All Together and Making It Real
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $995
- Group/UNM Discount: $100
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Who should take this course?
- Directors, managers and others responsible for managing groups
- Team Leaders, project managers, and strategic planners who are responsible for group decisions
- Those who wish to facilitate professionally
What will you be able to do?
- Elicit ideas and solutions from group participants to increase buy-in
- Gain group trust by utilizing active listening techniques
- Transform dominating or unresponsive participants into productive collaborators
- Improve your confidence, efficiency, and effectiveness in leading meetings, presentations, and team projects
- Save your organization valuable time and money by increasing collaboration and improving communications
- Gain certification, allowing you to facilitate professionally