Grant Skills Workshop
Dates: Thursdays, September 13 - October 4, 2018
Location: UNM Graduate School of Management
A grant is an opportunity to pursue a new project with funding from a partner organization. Step 1) Find a grant that aligns with your organization’s goals. Step 2) Write a proposal that persuades your funder to choose your organization. Step 3) Success. If only it were that simple…
In our Grant Skills Workshop, Jill VonOsten will take you step-by-step through the stages of planning, locating funding sources, and writing grant proposals. This program is focused on practical application and uses real-world examples. With so much at stake, don’t leave grant writing to chance.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $595
- Program fee includes tuition, course materials, and campus parking
- Early Bird Discount: $25 off
- Group/UNM Discount: $50 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
- Introduction to Grants
- Planning and Making a Case For Your Proposal
- Writing the Key Sections of the Proposal
- Submittal & Post-Award
Who should attend?
- Planning to pursue new sources of grant funding
- Looking for competitive grant writing strategies
- Reliant on grants to fund organizational initiatives
How will you benefit?
- Research, write, and develop persuasive proposals
- Become fluent in the language of grant proposals
- Find funding sources that align with your organization’s goals