Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
Grant Skills Workshop
A grant is an opportunity to pursue a new project with funding from a partner organization. Step 1) Find a grant that aligns with your organization’s goals. Step 2) Write a proposal that persuades your funder to choose your organization. Step 3) Success. If only it were that simple…
In our Grant Skills Workshop, Jill VonOsten will take you step-by-step through the stages of planning, locating funding sources, and writing grant proposals. This program is focused on practical application and uses real-world examples. With so much at stake, don’t leave grant writing to chance.
Is this workshop right for me? Yes, if you're...
- Planning to pursue new sources of grant funding
- Looking for competitive grant writing strategies
- Reliant on grants to fund organizational initiatives
What will this workshop prepare me to do?
- Research, write, and develop persuasive proposals
- Become fluent in the language of grant proposals
- Find funding sources that align with your organization’s goals