You know health care. Now you need to understand business. As the healthcare industry is squeezed by social and economic forces, leaders must expand their skill sets. Healthcare managers are in high demand, and managerial development will give you a competitive edge.
Delve into the key areas of healthcare management, including healthcare reform, financial management, and team building. This program can help you turn industry-wide change into personal opportunity. This is your chance to be bold.
- Patient Centeredness
- Ethics & Values-Based Decision Making
- Leadership in High-Performing Healthcare Organizations
- Accounting in Healthcare Organizations
- Diversity & Team Building
- Building Effective Relationships in Healthcare
- Healthcare Reform/Change Management
Who should take this course?
- Healthcare Professionals who:
- Supervise healthcare staff
- Report to a board
- Oversee budgets and finance
- Engage in resource development
What will you be able to do?
- Adapt to recent changes in the field, including healthcare reform
- Develop a relevant and lasting strategic plan
- Understand and address financial issues unique to healthcare intuitions
- Cultivate valuable relationships with your stakeholders