Hispanic Leadership Development
The number of Hispanic-owned businesses in the US has risen from 1.7 to 3.2 million over the past 10 years, a rate more than twice the average business growth rate. While opportunities for Hispanic professional are growing rapidly, it is important to network and form intercultural alliances to ensure your success.
The Anderson School of Management’s Hispanic Leadership Development program is designed for Hispanos who are in or aspire to managerial and executive levels of leadership. With a focus on both personal growth and cultural issues Hispanos face today, you will gain the tools you need to choose how YOU will lead.
- Latinos in the Workplace/Work-Life-Family Balance
- Leadership Styles
- Power and Influence
- Networking and Mentoring
- Conflict Management
- Strategic Opportunity Planning
- Putting It All Together
- David Cavazos
- Robert DelCampo
- Matthew Lawrence Rivera
- Jaqueline Hood
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $995
- Early Bird Discount: $50 off
- Group/UNM Discount: $100 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Who should take this course?
- Hispanics in the public or private sector that want to increase their leadership and management skills
- Hispanics interested in creating a network of resources
- Managers interested in understanding the Hispanic cultural dynamic in business
What will you be able to do?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of cultural differences within leadership, and insights regarding self-promotion
- Leverage Hispanic social, economic, cultural, and political power to benefit your career and your organization
- Identify political alliances within your organization and “manage-up” the executive chain
- Overcome the obstacles that have traditionally hindered Hispanics from advancing their careers
- Develop a professional network of other local, ambitious, Hispanic professionals
- Advance your careers by expanding your leadership skills and your ability to contribute to your organizations, the community and the business sector.