Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
HR Straight Talk Series
Just when I thought I had ALL the answers, someone went and changed all the rules!
When you are an HR Professional, the landscape seems to be in constant flux. Changes in statutes and federal and state policies often lead to a frenzied scramble to make sure your organization is doing the right thing when it comes to people management. It’s hard to find a source of information that is concise, relevant, accurate and timely.
Back by popular request, the Anderson Executive and Professional Development Center “HR Straight Talk Series” addresses on critical issues affecting HR Management in New Mexico.
Join the discussion with Alice Kilborn, JD SPHR as she delivers straight talk on three important issues.
Attend 1-2 sessions for $195 each, or take advantage of discount by enrolling in all three sessions for $495.00
HR Law Revisited
- Review changes in New Mexico HR laws and their implications
- Gain insight into where to look when you quick information
- Learn some tips to keep you on track
Social Media, Your Organization, and the Law
- Identify the uses of social media your organization
- Discuss differences between personal and organization roles
- Risk exposures and what to do about them
- Developing policies and procedures to protect your organization
- Are there “stick’ issues?
Preventing Workplace Harassment
- Defining Workplace Harassment
- What do supervisors, managers, and leaders need to know?
- Tools and techniques for preventing workplace harassment
- It’s happened, now what?
Who should take this course?
- An HR professional interested in the latest updates in New Mexico Law
- Anyone who uses social media in the marketing and/or recruitment
- Organizational department supervisors and managers who are responsible for employee relations
- Leadership teams who set and develop organizational culture
What will you be able to do?
- Ensure that your organization is in compliance with current statutes
- Establish more effective social media use policies and mitigate organizational risk
- Create a work environment that is positive and conducive to employee success