Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
Human Resource Management
Certification in human resource management will improve your credibility in your organization and give you a competitive edge in your field. Effective human resource managers can improve employee satisfaction, raise retention rates, lower turnover, implement effective training programs, and save money for the organization.
Whether you are a practicing HR professional, a small business owner, or an employee with HR responsibilities, Human Resource Management will give you additional skills and knowledge that you can use in your current role or take into the job marketplace.
- Business Management and Strategy I
- Business Management and Strategy II
- Workforce Planning and Employment I
- Workforce Planning and Employment II
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits I
- Compensation and Benefits II
- Employee and Labor Relations I
- Employee and Labor Relations II
- Overview / Risk Management
- Final Exam
Who should take this course?
- Those seeking preparation for PHR or SPHR certification
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, and managers in need of human resource training
- Professionals working in Human Resource Management who want to receive certification
What will you be able to do?
- Prepare to take the PHR or SPHR exam
- Earn 3.5 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) through the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Learn best practices in human resource management and increase your value in your current position, as well as the job marketplace