The marketing field is a magnet for those who want interesting, diverse, challenging, and creative work. Successful marketing professionals combine creative, out-of-the-box thinking with strategic planning and research skills, a savvy understanding of consumer psychology, and more.
The Integrated Marketing Program is designed to provide participants with a solid foundation in marketing fundamentals and skills that can be applied immediately on the job. Taught by experienced practitioners, this program addresses real-life issues in today's rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
- Market Research and Planning
- Target Marketing
- Brands and Positioning
- PR and Advertising for the Social Media Age
- Guerilla/Buzz and Viral Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Parts I and II
- Integrating your Campaigns and Measuring Your Results
Who should take this course?
- Professionals whose job responsibilities include any element of marketing including advertising, public relations, media and sales
- Those who are being asked to take on increased marketing and/or social media responsibilities as part of your existing job requirements
- Nonprofit, government and institutional organizations who need to understand how the pivotal role of marketing can play a key role in the success of their organization
- Individuals who want to incorporate marketing into future career plans and expand their résumé
- Organizations who are committed to developing their staff to make significant strategic contributions to the marketing plan
What will you be able to do?
- Develop a targeted marketing strategy
- Utilize the latest online marketing tools for PR and social media
- Maximize your search engine marketing
- Evaluate and polish your organization's brand