Intro to Government Contracting
Can't wait for the next session? Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
There is big money in government contracting, but you have to speak the language to get your foot in the door. If you’re interested in pursuing government contracts, enroll in this crash course and learn the tricks of the trade.
Intro to Government Contracting introduces participants to the foundations of contract law and the elements of a binding contract. You’ll also explore the differences between commercial contracts, federal government contracts, and contracts with other government agencies. When you walk away, you’ll have confidence in your ability to pursue new lines of revenue.
- Basic Contract Law
- Legal Terms in Contract Law
- Government and Commercial Contracting
- Procuring vs. Administrating Contracts
- Solving Contract Issues
- Contract Life Cycle
- Legal, Risk, and Ethical Issues
- Contract Admin Lab
Who should take this course?
- Professionals from any industry who wish to pursue government contracts
- Professionals from organizations that are engaged in government contracts
- Contract administrators, subcontractors, project managers, and quality assurance personnel
What will you be able to do?
- Open the door to the world of government contracts
- Avoid the common pitfalls of contract law
- Contemplate, screen, and apply specific elements of a binding agreement
- Understand the similarities and difference between commercial and government contracting