Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
Intro to Government Contracts
The world of government contracting is multifaceted and the stakes are high. It is more important than ever to get the knowledge and hard skills you need to comply and navigate successfully through the complex process. Intro to Government Contracts offers practical, real-world information that everyone in government contracting needs to know to get the job done right.
This course will introduce you to the foundations of contract law and the elements of a binding contract, including exploring the differences between commercial contracts, federal government contracts, and contracts with other government agencies..
Eight Sessions (Must attend 6/8)
- Basic Contract Law
- Legal Terms in Contract Law
- Government and Commercial Contracting
- Procuring vs. Administrating Contracts
- Solving Contract Issues
- Contract Life Cycle
- Legal, Risk, and Ethical Issues
- Contract Admin Lab
Who should take this course?
- A contract officer or administrator, subcontractor, or project manager
- Currently engaged with government contracts or involved in quality assurance
- A finance, accounting, or legal professional
What will you be able to do?
- Avoid the common pitfalls of contract law
- Contemplate, screen, and apply specific elements of a binding agreement
- Understand the similarities and differences between commercial and