Leading a Multi-Generation Workforce
- Session Date: Thursday, July 19
- Time: 8:30am-11:30am
- Location: Jackson Student Center, GSM
- Fees & Discounts
- Early Bird Deadline: June 28, 2018
For the first time in history, 5 generational groups are all working side-by-side in today’s workforce. From baby boomers to millennials and now, Gen Z, managing people from different generations and understanding their varying perspectives can be critical to fostering a successful and productive work environment.
TopicsTopics covered in this workshop will include the challenges of recruitment, retention and other dynamics involving a diverse work force representing multiple generations of employees.
Who should take this course?
- HR professionals
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Project managers
- Business analysts
What will you be able to do?
- Understand different generational groupings
- Learn current workforce challenges of staffing giving the influx of millennials
- Determine the best path for harnessing the potential of emerging generational groups
- Understand how succession planning will be essential as the “generational mix” of today’s workforce changes
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Learn how to recognize workplace bullying, how an organization should deal with it, and how to set a strong leadership example.
Thursday, July 19, 2018
8:30am to 11:30am
Topics covered in this workshop will include the challenges of recruitment, retention and other dynamics involving a diverse work force representing multiple generations of employees.
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Get the tools to drive change initiatives in your organization.