Leading a Multi-Generation Workforce
For the first time in history, 5 generational groups are all working side-by-side in today’s workforce. From baby boomers to millennials and now, Gen Z, managing people from different generations and understanding their varying perspectives can be critical to fostering a successful and productive work environment.
TopicsTopics covered in this workshop will include the challenges of recruitment, retention and other dynamics involving a diverse work force representing multiple generations of employees.
Who should take this course?
- HR professionals
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Project managers
- Business analysts
What will you be able to do?
- Understand different generational groupings
- Learn current workforce challenges of staffing giving the influx of millennials
- Determine the best path for harnessing the potential of emerging generational groups
- Understand how succession planning will be essential as the “generational mix” of today’s workforce changes