Mondays | February 20 - April 17 | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
When you finish Lean Practitioner, you’ll understand the basics of Lean Process Improvement. When you understand Lean Process Improvement, you’ll want to share it with your team. When you share Lean with your team, you’ll experience increased productivity and decreased waste throughout your organization.
During Lean Expert, Randy Simons will help you apply Lean principles to team selection, strategic management, and decision-making. By the end of the program, you will be able to lead collaborative, process-improvement discussions that incorporate key members of your work team. After this program, you will be able to enroll in Lean Master, the final program in the Lean Process Improvement Series.
Eight Sessions (Must attend 6/8)
Note: No class on March 13
- Identifying & Assessing Opportunities
- Strategic Management
- Organizing the Team
- Kaizen Events (Making the Gains)
- Kaizen Events (Sustaining the Gains)
- Change Management (Leadership)
- Change Management (Culture & Your Role)
Is this course right for me? Yes, if you're...
- A previous participant of Lean Practitioner
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Structure, plan, and execute a Kaizen event
- Identify and assess improvement opportunities
- Organize Lean work teams for increased productivity
- Incorporate Lean principles into your organization’s culture