Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
When you share Lean with your team, you’ll experience increased productivity and decreased waste throughout your organization.
Learn to organize lean work teams for increased productivity.
Course: Lean Expert
Dates: Mondays, March 12, 2018 - April 30, 2018
Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Location: Graduate School of Management
Cost: $1045 per participant. Discounts available.
Register for this course
During Lean Expert, Randy Simons will help you apply Lean principles to team selection, strategic management, and decision-making. By the end of the program, you will be able to lead collaborative, process-improvement discussions that incorporate key members of your work team. After this program, you will be able to enroll in Lean Master, the final program in the Lean Process Improvement Series.
Eight Sessions (Must attend 7/8)
- Identifying and assessing opportunities
- Strategic management
- Organizing the Team
- Kaizen Events - Making the Gains
- Kaizen Events - Sustaining the Gains
- Change Management - Leadership
- Change Management - Culture and Your Role
Save $50 with early bird pricing
Available until January 29, 2018
UNM Staff, Alumni and multiple-registration discounts also available. Tuition Remission Accepted.
Cost includes course materials and campus parking.
Who should attend?
- Previous participants of Lean Practitioner
How will you benefit?
- Structure, plan, and execute a Kaizen event
- Identify and assess improvement opportunities
- Organize Lean work teams for increased productivity
- Incorporate Lean principles into your organization’s culture
Spring 2020 Programs
March 13, 2020 - March 27, 2020
8:30am to 12:00pm