Can't wait for more Lean Master? Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
You’re a Lean expert, and you’ve already begun to streamline your own processes and procedures. Next stop? your whole organization. Lean businesses eliminate waste and focus on providing products and services that transmit value to the customer.Lean master is the final program in the Lean Continuous improvement
Lean Master is the final program in the Lean Continuous Improvement Series. As you build on the tools and methods from Lean Practitioner and Lean Expert, you will begin to foster a culture of continuous improvement within your organization. By the end of the program, you’ll have a roadmap and a plan for implementation.
- Developing Your Roadmap
- Systems Thinking
- Six Sigma (DMAIC)
- Project Management Fundamentals & Portfolio Management
- Poka Yoke/Customer Quality Function Deployment
- Crucial Conversations
- Lean Leadership
What will you be able to do?
- Evaluate your processes' value streams to reach optimal efficiency
- Develop a roadmap for implementing Lean throughout your organization
- Align Lean projects with your business objectives
- Translate customer requirements into product or service specifications
- Teach, coach, and mentor others about the Lean methodology