Wednesdays | Sept. 27 - Nov. 15 | 6:00PM - 9:00 PM
You’re a Lean expert, and you’ve already begun to streamline your own processes and procedures. Next stop? your whole organization. Lean businesses eliminate waste and focus on providing products and services that transmit value to the customer.Lean master is the final program in the Lean Continuous improvement
Lean Master is the final program in the Lean Continuous Improvement Series. As you build on the tools and methods from Lean Practitioner and Lean Expert, you will begin to foster a culture of continuous improvement within your organization. By the end of the program, you’ll have a roadmap and a plan for implementation.
Eight Sessions (Must attend 6/8)
- Overview and Statistics
- Statistics continued
- Six Sigma
- Six Sigma continued
- Tools, Tools, Tools
- Project Management
- Project Management continued
- Lean Leadership/Crucial Conversations
Is this course right for me? Yes, if you’re...
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Evaluate your processes' value streams to reach optimal efficiency
- Develop a roadmap for implementing Lean throughout your organization
- Align Lean projects with your business objectives
- Translate customer requirements into product or service specifications
- Teach, coach, and mentor others about the Lean methodology