Dates: Wednesdays, February 26, 2020 - April 22, 2020
Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Location: UNM Graduate School of Management
Streamline your personal workflow and increase your efficiency. Are you the person who asks, “Is there a better way to do this?” Are you the person who refuses to accept “because that’s the way we’ve always done it?” If this describes you, consider enrolling in Lean Professional (formerly called Lean Practitioner). Whether you work in healthcare, manufacturing, or another industry, Lean Process Improvement can help you remove waste, streamline procedures, and increase your productivity.
Instructor, Randy Simons is a Six Sigma Black Belt and trainer who uses Lean principles daily. Under his guidance, you’ll learn to improve processes using Lean principles. When you eliminate waste, you spend more time doing things that make a difference. Enroll, and take the first step towards becoming a Lean Master.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $1045
- Program fee includes tuition, course materials, and campus parking
- Early Bird Discount: $50 off before February 3, 2020
- Group/UNM Discount: $100 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Nine Sessions (Must attend 8/9)
- Introduction to Lean - House of Lean
- Measurements and Score Cards
- Waste Identification and Elimination
- Process Flow & Mapping Techniques (Part 1)
- Process Flow & Mapping Techniques (Part 2)
- Problem Solving
- Lean Leadership
- Culture and Your Role
- 5S & Course Wrap Up
Who should attend?
- A manager responsible for overseeing operations of any kind
- An employee with ideas for increasing efficiency
How will you benefit?
- Free your organization from wasteful processes
- Streamline your personal workflow and increase your efficiency
- Solve a current, work-related problem with Lean principles
Spring 2020 Programs
March 13, 2020 - March 27, 2020
8:30am to 12:00pm