Wednesdays | February 22 - April 19 | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Are you the person who asks, “Is there a better way to do this?” Are you the person who refuses to accept “because that’s the way we’ve always done it?” If this describes you, consider enrolling in Lean Practitioner. It doesn’t matter if you work in healthcare, manufacturing, or another industry. Lean Process Improvement will help you remove waste, streamline procedures, and increase your productivity.
Instructor, Randy Simons is a Six Sigma Black Belt and trainer who uses Lean principles daily. Under his guidance, you’ll learn to improve processes using Lean principles. When you eliminate waste, you spend more time doing things that make a difference. Enroll, and take the first step towards becoming a Lean Master.
Eight Sessions (Must attend 6/8)
Note: No class on March 15
- Introduction to Lean/House of Lean
- Measurements & Score Cards
- Waste Identification & Elimination
- Process Flow & Mapping Techniques
- Process Flow & Mapping Techniques continued
- Problem Solving
- Lean Leadership
- 5S & Course Wrap Up
Is this course right for me? Yes, if you're...
- A manager responsible for overseeing operations of any kind
- An employee with ideas for increasing efficiency
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Free your organization from wasteful processes
- Streamline your personal workflow and increase your efficiency
- Solve a current, work-related problem with Lean principles