Dates: Saturdays, March 5 – April 16 | Time: 9:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Taught by experienced mediator, Anne Lightsey, Mediation Certification is one of our most popular courses. As Anne says, “mediation skills are life skills.” As a result, this six-week program is dynamic, engaging, and fulfilling.
During the program, participants will learn to mediate by observing real-life mediations, participating in mock mediations, and working with Anne to hone new skills. After completing the program, participants will be qualified to mediate professionally.
- You & Mediation: An Overview
- Think Like a Mediator: Recognize & Deal with Root Causes of Conflict
- Essential Mediator Skills
- Stages of Mediation
- Mediation Live & In Person
- Advanced Mediator Skills: We’re All in This Together
- Bringing It All Together
- Closing: You Just Keep Getting Better
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $1195
- Early Bird Discount: $50
- Group/UNM Discount: $100
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Who should take this course?
- Professionals responsible for resolving workplace conflict
- People interested in mediating professionally
- Legal professionals interested in alternate forms of dispute resolution
What will you be able to do?
- Utilize active listening to reach the root cause of conflict
- Mediate in your organization to avoid costly litigation
- Earn your certification and become a professional mediator