Mindfulness & Positivity
Dates: Tuesday & Thursday, September 18 & 27
Location: UNM Graduate School of Management
The understandings and practices learned in this class, when applied in the workplace, can
- Improve our experiences and outcomes,
- Positively impact the experiences and outcomes of our colleagues,
- And create a paradigm of proactivity, creativity and constructive approaches to new ideas and experiences.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $350
- Program fee includes tuition, course materials, lunch, and campus parking
- Early Bird Discount: $25 off
- Group/UNM Discount: $50 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Upon completion of this class, participants will have an understanding of the value to themselves and those around them of being mindful in their thoughts, words and actions, and will have tools they can use to maintain mindfulness both in the workplace and at home.
Participants will also have tools and understandings with which to frame their perspective of their experiences and their interactions in a positive light and proactively transform their challenges into opportunities.