Wednesdays | Sept. 20 - Nov. 8 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Designed for anyone interested in learning to create or manage a nonprofit organization effectively and efficiently, Nonprofit Management covers critical aspects of nonprofit management which will aid your professional growth and help make your nonprofit a success!
This program will provide the skills necessary for strategic planning, financial management, human resource management, leadership development, marketing, fundraising, and more. Aspire to make an impact in your community by getting the resources you need to build a smart, strong, and effective organization.
Eight Sessions (Must attend 6/8)
- Organizational Leadership: Preparation for Leadership
- Voluntary Leadership: Board Governance & Best Practices
- Evaluating Legal and Ethical Issues Facing Nonprofit Corporations
- Strategic and Operational Planning for Nonprofits
- Human Resources for Leaders of Nonprofits
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Communications
- Identifying the Key Concepts of Resource Development
- Show Me the Unrestricted Money! Building Capacity Through Social Enterprise
Who should take this course?
- A staff member, director, or board member of a nonprofit
- A philanthropist or volunteer
- An individual interested in working in the nonprofit field
What will you be able to do?
- Make strategic choices that further your organization’s mission
- Recruit accomplished board members and create dynamic boards
- Identify your fundraising needs, establish goals, and create a development plan
- Learn tactics for marketing effectively in the digital age