Dates: Wednesdays, September 7-October 26
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
If you work for a nonprofit organization, you know that success isn't always measured in dollars and cents. Your success depends on the social impact of your mission and programs. On the other hand, “giving back to the community” and “growing your organization” can seem like conflicting priorities. So how do you walk the line?
Nonprofit Management is designed to provide a safe space for nonprofit professionals to learn best practices, network with peers, and share strategies. The program is focused on helping participants gain the skills necessary for strategic planning, financial management, human resource management, leadership development, marketing, fundraising, and more.
- Organizational Leadership: Preparation for Leadership
- Voluntary Leadership: Board Governance & Best Practices
- Evaluating Legal and Ethical Issues Facing Nonprofit Corporations
- Strategic and Operational Planning for Nonprofits
- Human Resources for Leaders of Nonprofits
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Communications
- Identifying the Key Concepts of Resource Development
- Show Me the Unrestricted Money! Building Capacity Through Social Enterprise
Who should take this course?
- Nonprofit managers and high-achieving staff members
- Directors, board members, and other key decision makers
- Individuals interested in working in the nonprofit field
What will you be able to do?
- Make strategic choices that further your mission
- Recruit accomplished board members and create dynamic boards
- Identify your fundraising needs, establish goals, and create a development plan
- Develop realistic financial goals aligned with your mission
- Learn tactics for marketing in the digital age