If you work with a nonprofit organization, you know your success isn't always measured in dollars and cents. Your success is also often evaluated by “social impact” measures. Your actions may be scrutinized by board members, staff, clients and even the media and the government.
Anderson’s Nonprofit Management program is designed to provide you with the skills to handle the key challenges facing nonprofit organization including strategic planning, financial management, human resources, leadership development, marketing and fundraising.
- Organizational Leadership: Preparation for Leadership
- Voluntary Leadership: Board Governance and Best Practices
- Evaluating Legal and Ethical Issues Facing Nonprofit Corporations
- Strategic and Operational Planning for Nonprofits
- Human Resources for Leaders of Nonprofits
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Communications
- Identifying the Key Concepts of Resource Development
- Show Me the Unrestricted Money! Building Capacity Through Social Enterprise
Who should take this course?
- Nonprofit staff, directors, board members
- Philanthropists and volunteers
- Individuals interested in working in the nonprofit field
What will you be able to do?
- Discover strategies to create dynamic boards and recruit members
- Identify your fund-raising needs, establish goals and create a development plan
- Develop realistic financial goals
- Learn to market effective in the social media age
- Attain real world knowledge from experts and peers who share your compassion
- Gain confidence to better meet your day to day challenges
- Build a cohesive team that performs well in all situations