Practical Project Management
Dates: Fridays, February 12 – April 22 | Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Effective project management is essential in today’s business world. Organizations are faced with increasing pressure to complete projects with shorter time frames and smaller budgets. Project managers must ensure that their projects are profitable and aligned with the strategic goals of their organization.
Practical Project Management provides you with the essential skills you need to keep projects on task, on time, and on budget. You will learn from highly qualified instructors who have substantial project management experience.
- The 5 Phases of a Project
- Stakeholder Management
- Organizational Structure & Its Influence of Projects
- Risks & Risk Management Planning
- Scheduling for Project Success
- Budget Development & Procurement Planning
- Project Monitoring & Control
- Quality Planning & Control
- Communication & Project Reporting
- Project Integration with Business Requirement
Who should take this course?
- Professionals who manage projects and want to improve their skills and utilize best practices
- Individuals who have the requisite work experience and require professional development units for PMP certification
What will you be able to do?
- Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control, and Monitor & Close a project
- Complete projects on time and within budget
- Drive performance with a new set of tools and techniques