Practical Project Management
Dates: Fridays, February 12 – April 22 | Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
The demand for talented project managers is on the rise. Talented project managers reduce costs, raise customer satisfaction, and improve the quality of goods and services.
The only thing better than a talented project manager is a talented project manager with PMP Certification. PMP Certification lets employers know that you speak the project management language and understand its fundamental tenants. Over the course of 10 weeks, Practical Project Management, teaches that language, while giving managers the educational hours required for PMP certification.
- The 5 Phases of a Project
- Stakeholder Management
- Organizational Structure & Its Influence of Projects
- Risks & Risk Management Planning
- Scheduling for Project Success
- Budget Development & Procurement Planning
- Project Monitoring & Control
- Quality Planning & Control
- Communication & Project Reporting
- Project Integration with Business Requirement
Who should take this course?
- Project managers interested in PMP certifications
- Current project managers looking for new techniques
- Professionals responsible for overseeing complex processes
What will you be able to do?
- Raise your value as a professional with an proficiency in project management
- Receive 35 educational contact hours required for PMP certification
- Lower project completion time and raise efficiency