Sherpa Executive Coaching
September 11-15 and November 6-9 | Dates and hours vary
The Sherpa Executive Coaching Certification Program will make you more effective as a leader and facilitator, adding skills and credentials needed to become a top-level executive coach. Your Sherpa coaching course will take you through six phases, with comprehensive exercises, assessments, tools, and activities associated with each phase. Plus, you’ll gain additional depth of knowledge from the case studies and experiences shared by the instructor.
On Campus Dates & Times
September 11-15 | Monday - Thursday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
November 6-9 | Monday - Wednesday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thursday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- PHASE I: TAKING STOCK
Process Overview | Self Discovery | Agreement
- PHASE II: GLOBAL VIEW
Support Mountain | Perception | Values | Change Management | Who Am I?
- PHASE III: DESTINATION
Logistics | Weakness Mountain | Expectation Mountain
- PHASE IV: CHARTING THE COURSE
Relational Route | Organizational Route | Goal Setting
- PHASE V: AGENDA
Commitment | Accountability & Attitude | Browsing the Journal | Long-Term Outlook
- PHASE VI: THE SUMMIT
Support | Follow-up | Putting Theory into Practice
Who should take this course?
- An HR manager, corporate trainer, career coach, or desire to be a professional
What will you be able to do?
- Facilitate improved business behavior in others
- Evaluate and attain your full potential and the potential of your clients
- Apply effective communication strategies to increase individual and team
- Receive the prestige and credibility of a university-supported coaching certificate