SHRM Exam Prep
Thursdays | February 23 - May 18 | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
SHRM-CP or SCP Certification demonstrates an understanding of HR principles and knowledge of industry best practices. Earn your certification, and you will increase your professional value and stand out in the job marketplace.
The UNM Anderson School of Management has partnered with the Society for Human Resource Management to present SHRM Exam Prep. With guidance from certified HR professionals, you’ll review all of the HR competencies as you prepare for the SHRM-CP or SCP exam.
Note: No class of March 16
- Intro & Pre-Test | HR Competencies
- Business & HR Strategy
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards | HR Structure
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development | Workforce Management
- Employee Relations, Technology, and Data
- Global HR | Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management | Corporate Social Responsibility
- US Employment Law & Regulation
- Final Exam & Discussion
Is this course right for me? Yes if you're...
- Interested in SHRM Certification at the CP or SCP level
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Pass the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam
- Learn best practices in human resource management
- Increase your professional worth with SHRM Certification
SHRM Recertification Provider
SHRM has established the SHRM Recertification Provider Program to give organizations that offer education, training and/or other HR-related Competency and Knowledge programming the opportunity to award PDCs, without pre-approval by SHRM, during a 2-year period.
In addition, being identified as a SHRM Recertification Provider eliminates the guesswork for credential holders, who will know the program qualifies for recertification credits. Qualified activities may include conferences, college/university courses, seminars, video conferences, webcasts, audiocasts, podcasts, e-learning, and other programs.