SHRM Exam Prep
Dates: Thursdays, August 30, 2018 - November 15, 2018
Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Location: UNM Graduate School of Management
SHRM-CP or SCP Certification demonstrates an understanding of HR principles and knowledge of industry best practices.
The UNM Anderson School of Management has partnered with the Society for Human Resource Management to presentSHRM Exam Prep. With guidance from qualified and certified HR instructors, you’ll review all of the HR competencies as you prepare for the SHRM-CP or SCP exam. Aim to increase your professional value and enhance your career by earning your certification.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $1395
- Program fee includes tuition, course materials, lunch, and campus parking
- Early Bird Discount: $50 off
- Group/UNM Discount: $100 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Twelve Sessions (Must attend 10/12)
- Intro & Pre-Test | HR Competencies
- Business & HR Strategy
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards | HR Structure
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development | Workforce Management
- Employee Relations, Technology, and Data
- Global HR | Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management | Corporate Social Responsibility
- U.S. Employment Law & Regulation
- Final Exam & Discussion
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in SHRM Certification at the CP or SCP level
How will you benefit?
- Pass the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam
- Learn best practices in human resource management
- Increase your professional worth with SHRM Certification
Testimonials"I took the SHRM-SCP exam yesterday and received the passing grad on my preliminary results. I believe the SHRM prep class and instructors at UNM played a significant role in my success on the exam. Thanks again!" -Jarred Panger - Staffing Consultant, Albuquerque Public Schools
SHRM Recertification Provider
SHRM has established the SHRM Recertification Provider Program to give organizations that offer education, training and/or other HR-related Competency and Knowledge programming the opportunity to award PDCs, without pre-approval by SHRM, during a 2-year period.
In addition, being identified as a SHRM Recertification Provider eliminates the guesswork for credential holders, who will know the program qualifies for recertification credits. Qualified activities may include conferences, college/university courses, seminars, video conferences, webcasts, audiocasts, podcasts, e-learning, and other programs.