Can't wait to see this course again?
Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
We negotiate every day - at home, at work, and in the community. We often think the term “negotiation” means either: (a) how to get what we want or (b) how to compromise. In reality, great negotiators can reach agreements where everyone leaves the table feeling like a winner.
In Executive Negotiations you will learn techniques to evaluate the situation, communicate your needs, and brainstorm favorable alternatives. This 6-week program will engage you in negotiation simulations and deliver hands-on tactics for executing successful negotiations in the workplace and in life!
- Negotiation Styles, Strategies, and Preparation
- Distributive Negotiation: Bargaining and Persuasion Tactics
- Integrative Negotiation: Win-Win Problem Solving
- Warning: Don’t Confuse Positions and Interests
- Honing Your Skills
- When to Walk Away
Who should take this course?
- Directors and managers who engage in B2B marketing and sales
- Sales representatives and others responsible for negotiating contracts, grants or prices
- Meeting leaders responsible for managing groups and group decisions
What will you be able to do?
- Analyze, strategize, and execute successful negotiations when interests collide
- Utilize hard-bargaining and persuasion techniques to protect your interests
- Compromise to create new solutions that benefit both parties
- You’ve been negotiating all your life –learn to maximize your effectiveness
- Transform negotiations to reach favorable solutions
- Engage in simulations and role-play to hone your negotiation skills