Women's Leadership Development
Dates: Thursdays, February 18 – April 21 | Time: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
The results are in. Women have tremendous leadership potential. Studies show that women tend to be more collaborative and exhibit higher levels of emotional intelligence. Nevertheless, women hold a meager 28% of leadership positions in the US.
The key to success isn’t eliminating the differences between men and women, but leveraging those differences successfully. Women’s Leadership Development teaches women to utilize their unique strengths, navigate the corporate landscape, and develop a personal brand. You can shatter the glass ceiling. Be bold and take the first step.
- Authentic Leadership
- Leadership Styles & Diversity
- Power & Influence
- Social Capital & Networking
- Collaborate Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Branding & Marketing Yourself
- Career/Life Balance
Who should take this course?
- Women who aspire to leadership positions in any industry
- Women in management positions who want new leadership techniques
What will you be able to do?
- Build valuable relationships with other successful, driven women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals