Women's Leadership Development
Wednesdays | February 22 - April 19 | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
As a woman in leadership, you’re confident, composed, and competent. You’ve paid your dues and earned your stripes, but your journey is far from over. If you’re looking for leadership skills, supportive colleagues, and new opportunities, just open our doors.
Women’s Leadership Development offers a safe environment for you to challenge assumptions, face fears, and break barriers. Anderson’s instructors will help you harness your power, while classmates share their insights. Along the way, you’ll meet new allies who will support you long after the program ends.
Eight Sessions (Must attend 6/8)
Note: No class on March 15
- Authentic Leadership
- Power & Influence
- Leadership Styles & Diversity
- Social Capital & Networking
- Collaborative Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Branding & Marketing Yourself
- Balancing Career & Life
Is this course right for me? Yes, if you're...
- Looking to build confidence in your leadership abilities
- A woman aspiring to high-level leadership roles
- Interested in connecting with other influential women
- A manager. Register your promising woman leaders!
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Build valuable relationships with other successful women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals
- Create a balance between your career and your personal life
- Recognize, address, and prevent bullying in the workplace