Women's Leadership Development
Dates: Mondays, September 10, 2018 - October 29, 2018
Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Location: UNM Graduate School of Management
You’ve paid your dues and earned your stripes, but your journey is far from over. If you’re looking for leadership skills, supportive colleagues, and new opportunities, reach your aspirations.
Women’s Leadership Development offers a safe environment for you to challenge assumptions, face fears, and break barriers. Anderson’s instructors will help you harness your power, while classmates share their insights. Along the way, you’ll meet new allies who will support you long after the program ends.
Fees & Discounts
- Cost: $995
- Program fee includes tuition, course materials, and campus parking
- Early Bird Discount: $50 off
- Group/UNM Discount: $100 off
- Tuition Remission Accepted
Eight Sessions (Must attend 7/8)
- Authentic leadership
- Power and Influence
- Leadership Styles and Diversity
- Branding and Marketing Yourself
- Collaborative Relationships
- Social Capital and Networking
- Negotiation skills
- Balance Career and Life
Who should attend?
- Those looking to build confidence in your leadership abilities
- Women aspiring to high-level leadership roles
- Participants interested in connecting with other influential women
- Managers: Register your promising woman leaders!
How will you benefit?
- Build valuable relationships with other successful women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals
- Create a balance between your career and your personal life
- Recognize, address, and prevent bullying in the workplace