Women's Leadership Development
Dates: Thursdays, February 18 – April 21 | Time: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
The Anderson School of Management’s Women’s Leadership Development program is designed for women who are in or aspire to managerial and executive levels of leadership. With a focus on both personal growth and the tough issues women face today, you will gain the tools you need to compete for high-level organizational leadership positions.
A Note to Employers: Research has shown that organizations which employ women in leadership positions tend to be more successful than male-dominated companies. Sponsoring participation in the Women’s Leadership Development program can help your organization cultivate and retain top talent.
- Authentic Leadership
- Leadership Styles & Diversity
- Power & Influence
- Social Capital & Networking
- Collaborate Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Branding & Marketing Yourself
- Career/Life Balance
Who should take this course?
- Women who aspire to leadership positions in any industry
- Women in management positions who want new leadership techniques
What will you be able to do?
- Build valuable relationships with other successful, driven women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals
- Negotiate to reach favorable conclusions
- Find a balance between your career and your personal life