Women's Leadership Development
Wednesdays | February 22 - April 19 | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
The glass ceiling is real... but it doesn't have to be. The Anderson School of Management offers a comprehensive Women's Leadership Development curriculum that addresses the real issues that women leaders face every day. It doesn't matter if you're interested in leadership positions. This program will help you make sure that your voice is heard.
If you don't enroll for yourself, enroll for your organization. Research has shown that businesses with higher percentages of women leaders tend to be more successful than homogeneous competitors. Your voice matters. If you're ready to reach your goals, join us in Women's Leadership Development.
- Authentic Leadership
- Power & Influence
- Leadership Styles & Diversity
- Social Capital & Networking
- Collaborate Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Branding & Marketing Yourself
- Career/Life Balance
Is this course right for me? Yes, if you're...
- A Woman who aspires to leadership roles
- A woman in management who wants new leadership techniques
- A manager... Send your promising woman leaders!
What will this course prepare me to do?
- Build valuable relationships with other successful women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals
- Negotiate to reach favorable conclusions
- Find a balance between your career and your personal life