Workplace Writing Skills
Can't wait to take Workplace Writing Skills? Submit an Inquiry and let us know!
You’ve been speaking and writing for your entire life, but do your words make an impact? Do you feel like your ideas are clear and concise? Can you persuade your colleagues and express your thoughts? If the answer to any of these questions is anything but “absolutely,” consider enrolling in Workplace Writing Skills.
Combine communication with professionalism, and you’ll transform the way your colleagues perceive you. In Workplace Writing Skills, you’ll learn to capitalize on your interpersonal communication skills, bolster your knowledge of business writing, and create presentations with poise. After the program, you will be able to write with confidence and project a polished image.
- Identifying Your Stakeholders
- Crafting Your Message
- Writing Effectively
- Business Stylistics
- Producing Proposals
- Report Writing
- Visual Design for Businesses
- Persuasive PowerPoints
Who should take this course?
- want to feel comfortable when speaking in front of a group
- communicate with important stakeholders
- are interested in becoming more polished and persuasive
What will you be able to do?
- Identify your stakeholders and assess their expectations
- Capture attention and persuade your peers
- Add stylistic elements to make your writing clear and memorable
- Use charts, graphs, and infographics to visualize your information
- Create persuasive presentations with PowerPoint, Firefox, or Google Slides