Career and Professional Development Programs
Spring 2020 Program Update: With UNM’s direction, all professional development programs have either been postponed until further notice or moved to a virtual format. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” –Benjamin Franklin
Welcome to the Anderson School of Management Executive and Professional Education Center’s (UNM ASM EPEC) Career and Professional Development programs!
I imagine that you are looking at this page because you value professional development, whether it is for yourself or for your team. Other than the obvious benefit of increasing skills and knowledge, by investing in professional development, a company is investing in their team; which increases morale, team work, communication, and ultimately productivity.
We recognize that not all learning takes place in an academic setting. UNM ASM EPEC offers a holistic approach to learning that encompasses academic learning along with non-degree, non-credit, professional development. Our programs engage working professionals of all occupations in rich, informative interactions that activate and enhance the learning process.
As you explore the upcoming professional development programs, consider the following:
- What keeps you up at night?
- What are your workplace challenges?
- What is the next step, or skill, that you would like to add to your career ladder or professional backpack?
- Are you looking to learn something new?
- Are you interested in starting a new career trajectory?
- Are you new to a position where you need to sharpen skills?